Lands Design for Mac in the future?

Now that the full version of Rhino 6 for Mac has been out for about 6 months, I was wondering if you still plan to make a version of Lands Design for the Mac users. Currently, Lands Design is the only thing that requires me to switch from my MacBook Pro to my desktop PC to complete my work. Just wondering if developing a Mac version is still something you all are considering.

5 Likes

Hi Brock,
nice you take the trouble to switch to a PC just to use Lands Design. Unfortunately a Mac version is not planned in a near future. We think it’s not worth it considering the hardness of development and the potential public. Though, as the number of people asking for it grows up, we could seriously consider to develope it.

2 Likes

Would love this. Please seriously consider Mac version.

3 Likes

I would also love to see this.

1 Like

would love as well!

1 Like

I would love to see Lands Design for Mac as a landscape architect working in a Mac-only office.

1 Like

I would love this too!!!

1 Like

ever since this launched i was hoping that the development would branch out eventually. has anything changed in regards of curing the mac users predicament? just to point that out, there currently is not a single plugin for mac which provides architects etc a proper library to work with, so keep in mind if you decide to develop this plugin for macs either you would enjoy a bigger user base right from the start… @albert alternatively could you imagine to make the plant library accessible without the ui?