Job Opportunity: Looking for freelancer, prosthetic and orthotic field

I am new to Rhino 7 and Grasshopper, but have used Blender in the past to design a 3D printed helmet for infants. I would like to work with someone to pick up from where I left off in Blender. I am looking for someone that can create a grasshopper definition that will streamline this workflow. This workflow would start with a mesh file created from a scan, have some variables such as thickness of the helmet, trimelines, reliefs, and windows, and finally have a 3D printable helmet as the output.

Using the mesh file below as an example, I would like to produce a helmet like the one below.

I have spent a lot of time on the forums, and can do some of this myself, but would be happy to pay for someone’s time to create a grasshopper definition and build a relationship that would span into other projects in the prosthetic and orthotic field. If you are interested in helping me please feel free to contact me at shanebates13@gmail.com with your CV.

Shane
infant head.stl (2.3 MB)
Infant helmet.stl (5.7 MB)

1 Like

I will send you an email tomorrow, I’m certainly interested to help you with this.
You can have a look at my porfolio on this site (click my icon then portfolio…) or have a look at my website

Recently tackled a very similar problem, relating to prosthetic limbs. Iv emailed you!