Issue with GhExcel Com Object

I have been using GhExcel dynamic read component for a few months and was working fine. But now I am getting this error message when I try to connect to the Excel file.

1. Solution exception:Unable to cast COM object of type ‘System.__ComObject’ to interface type ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Worksheet’. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID ‘{000208D8-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}’ failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).

I have done a number of things to try to resolve this but it may be beyond my scope of expertise. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on what to do?
Best regards, Ramstar.

I have found what the issue was and will share it for someone else to possibly benefit from:
My thanks to all who had viewed this post with the intent of helping in some way.

As it turns out the GhExcel dynamic read component was only doing its job.
Somehow, someway the Excel workbook I had been using as a data source and which was working fine, had a new page with a chart introduced to it. This was not intended at all. The GhExcel component that was given sheet “1” to read from and found a chart ‘object’ there and hence threw an error. I don’t even use charts in Excel for anything, so you could imagine my surprise when I found it there. Once the sheet was removed the everything worked properly.