Is it possible to hide Warning Messages from C# script editor?

Is it possible to hide Warning Messages from C# script editor?

I constantly get this one:

1. Warning (CS1701): Assuming assembly reference ‘RhinoCommon, Version=6.1.18023.13161, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=552281e97c755530’ matches ‘RhinoCommon, Version=6.11.18348.17061, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=552281e97c755530’, you may need to supply runtime policy

I know that I used old RhinoCommon, but do not wish to see this or change component color.

What editor? Grasshopper?

– Dale

Hi Dale,

I am resurrecting this post since I have the same warning message from C# components in Grasshopper sometimes. In my case there are .dll libraries that were compiled (by other subjects) against a previous version of RhinoCommon which are the cause. Is there a way to fix (or at least, as Petras is asking, avoid/hide the warnings) this without having to recompile the libraries? I did not compile them and I do not think there will be updates from the author (and I do not have access to the source code).

Thank you in advance,

Alessio

Yes it is grasshopper script editor that gives messages about not the same version of rhinocommon or other dll. I do understand the reason that it shows warning messages of mismatch versions. But it would nice to have an option to hide them as in visual studio.

Scenario: testing library that is built on rhino 6.1 version, while running a code on rhino 6.13 version. This is usually needed because users do not have the most latest version of rhino.

A post was split to a new topic: Hide Warning Messages from C# script editor?