How to solve "Black Patches" in Visualisation output. Any Suggestions? - Resolved!

Hi All - I have been facing a major issue from few days, when i was trying to do rendering by VRay in Rhino 5 (64 bit) Black patches appears in the visualisation Output as shown below.
I tried many options including commands like “RefeshAllTextures” but it did not give me the desired results without the black patches in the final visualisation output.
Is it the Vray plugins which is causing this issue? I have no clue on how to fix this issue and its really annoying!!
Looking forward for your valuable comments and suggestions

Thanks in advance!!

I assume you are rendering on gpu? I’m not 100% sure but if I remember correctly that might have to do with running out of video memory. check the little process window for errors and maybe try rendering on cpu to see if it goes away

Hi Lukas - Let me try using CPU and see how it works. Thanks a lot for the reply!

Hi,

Could you please advise what is the full version of V-Ray you are using (V-Ray > Help > About)?

Are you using custom render settings from an old V-Ray version? Please note that loading ‘.vropt’ or ‘.visopt’ files created in older V-Ray versions is not recommended and some outdated parameters may cause unexpected results.

@ Lukas - By Default it was CPU and switched to GPU but still the out put was same. Infact CPU was having better output than GPU. Finally I could solve it by switching on Layers on by one and I noticed that when I switched on Dental Chair layer black spots appeared. As a work around I imported another model of Dental chair and then it worked fine!! May be the some issue with the previous dental chair model.
Anyways thanks a lot for your suggestion!!

@ Georgi - It was not custom render using old V-Ray. You are right, older versions are having some issues. Finally I could solve it by switching on Layers on by one and I noticed that when I switched on Dental Chair layer black spots appeared. As a work around I imported another model of Dental chair and then it worked fine!! May be the some issue with the previous dental chair model.
Anyways thanks a lot for your suggestion!!

Solution:-

I could solve it by switching on Layers on by one and I noticed that when I switched on Dental Chair layer black spots appeared. As a work around I imported another model of Dental chair and then it worked fine!! May be the some issue with the previous dental chair model.