How to remove empty toolbar?

I accidentally added toolbar few months ago and I can’t get to remove it. I searched everywhere and couldn’t find the method.

As you can see there is two empty toolbars.
I couldn’t remove it so I just had to minimize them and use the program.
I want to remove them. How can I do that?

These white, horizontal rectangles look like toolbar groups. If you have not customized toolbars, run ToolbarReset command and restart Rhino.

1 Like

Another thing you can do is click hold and drag the toolbar by it’s name into the viewport. Then delete it.—-Mark

1 Like

Hello Forum,

I tried to run “ToolbarReset”, but it didn’t work, see the left part of the image.

My empty toolbar seems to be the result of the upgrade from Rhino 5 to Rhino 6. I faced the same problem when I upgraded from Rhino 4 to Rhino 5 and at that time the solution was to set to 0 the value of “Visible” of the property “CurrentUser\Software\McNeel\Rhinoceros\5.0x64\Scheme: Default\Window Positions\Docking Windows\Dock bars\7491ffac-ebf2-4214-bf42-d3d1e4e0f0e1” in Regedit with Administrator credentials.

This property non longer exists under Rhino 6. Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks. L

Upgrade driver of your graphics card (GPU). If it does not solve the problem, start Rhino in safe mode: Starting Rhino in Windows | Rhino 3-D modeling

If the safe mode helps, it means that either OpenGL or third-party plug-ins cause this problem. If it does not help, you need real Rhino expert (like Pascal Golay).

Andrew,

I started Rhino in safe mode as you suggested and in fact the empty toolbar vanished.

Apparently the problem is caused from importing a toolbar collection from Rhino 5. I’ll investigate this now.

Thanks for your help. L