How to merge Branches but keep it tree

Hi I’m trying to figured out how can I merge branches and keep tree.
This problem I have also in more complicated project and this is just example :slight_smile:

I would like to merge “red colour” branches {0;0} up to {0;7}. and get {0;0} etc.
with keeping the green colours branches ( not like Trim )

Because i want to have just 3 curves in this case but still I would like to do it through tree

201129_Offset_Both_Sides.gh (14.3 KB)

I tried to trim, shift adn Path Mapper but with no right results.

201130_Offset_Both_Sides_R6.3dm (40.4 KB)

not sure if I got your question right :slight_smile:

201129_Offset_Both_Sides_re.gh (16.7 KB)

1 Like

Yes It’s look right but it doesn’t do what I would like to Do. Result should to merg Curve 0 and 1.
And be able to select each curves

• I still have a feeling that this {A;B} → {A;0} just rewrite all elemnts in 0 thas mean not merging but erasing

Don’t forget to internalize data

Can you be more specific please ? I don’t understand what you mean

Your curves are not available in the script

Uploaded :wink:

201130_Offset_Both_Sides_R6.3dm (40.4 KB)

I use Treesloth for extra tree utilities.

1 Like

Big thanks from answer from you :yellow_heart:, unfortunately I’m Mac user and plugins no help me to fix it

maybe this is the data structure you are looking for?

201129_Offset_Both_Sides_re2.gh (19.1 KB)

I’m really struggling what have you did. Because it seem that get the same tree like before and lines also not merge

I want it like 1. branch including this curve ( red ) 2. branch including the other curve ( purple ) and 3.( yellow) branch including last curve

chekc it r u looking for this !

2 Likes

Wau this is working Thanks

the Tree is also changed after flipping unfortunately but it’s something what I can work with it :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone who try to help me here is my solution :slight_smile:

Still I don’t know how can I combine two dif. trees in one but maybe later I will understand how can I do this

Maybe you will laugh to me but I just Used Solid Union and for my case works perfectly with merging tree

If you want this result simply use join directly

2 Likes