Here the problem. I have these 4 shapes that needed to be fused into one. Its similar to Metaball 3D using Cocoon but the original shapes are not spheres so Metaball cannot be applied. I think it’s like ‘fuse SubD’ but I cannot fuse more than 2 SubD.
This image may explain what I want to ask.
Can anyone help me with that?
Thanks a lot.
Just do fuse multiple times
Is there any other way ? I tried fuse them a couple of times but my computer cannot handle them.
For the fuse component you would need to convert them to quads using quadremesh first.
Probably easier here though would be to do a Boolean Union on the breps first, then quadremesh and convert to subd.
Fuse is for when you have existing quad structure on the objects you want to be preserved after joining them, but since you are starting from Breps, that doesn’t apply here.
Brilliant ! Thanks for your help
Thank you very much , How can I increase the count of quards on Subd , I add a slider target count.Not working
Hello
did you have a script, and some example ? Because here it is working
thank you very much, I got it , I used slider with small numbers
Please ,while I use slider on Target Count , My computer slowed.Is the problem with instant refresh?
It is not a good idea to use a slider with mouse, as the remesher will try to remesh at each slider change. It is best to use a panel or double click on slider to set the number.