How do I cull curves that don't contain a point?

I have ‘X’ points and ‘2X’ curves. Half of the curves surround the points, the other half do not. I want to get rid of the curves that do not surround points. Normally the curves that surround or do not surround will be jumbled up, here they are not:

InCurve-2

Since ‘InCurve’ tests to see if a point is inside a curve, I thought it would be the appropriate tool here, but I’m having trouble with the filtering (culling?) step. I tried a few things, but I’m getting confused.

InCurve.gh (19.8 KB)

Like this?

InCurve_re.gh (25.8 KB)

Why use InCurve at all?

You could just disable preview on Offset Curve and disable or delete the Join Curves component you want to ignore. KEEP IT SIMPLE!

Ahh! Thank you! Sheesh, I was making it so complicated (and it didn’t work…)

I’ll try to explain my madness: part of the “join curves” is a semicircle that flicks back and forth between index 0 and 1 according to scale. If I add more cells, I get both the “wedge” shape and the “circle missing a wedge” mixed in the same list.

I’m sure there is a better way to do this, but I just haven’t progressed beyond Kludge levels of knowledge yet. I am so far from my field of expertise it’s not even funny. But I am slowly learning!