How can I fill a triangle with a voronoi-diagram?

Good morning
I am trying to fill this rectangle with a voronoi mesh. The problem is that I cannot select only the area of ​​the triangle. This triangle was imported from: DWG with specific measurements I appreciate your help Thank you
TRIANGULO.3dm (53.5 KB)

Where is your Grasshopper definition?

I guess you only want the cell parts inside the triangle, which can be achieved like this:

voronoi.gh (9.4 KB)

Yes, the idea is that inside the triangle to be able to make a voronoi mesh
that triangle has the special measures that I attach it from Autocad DWG

You can split the voronoi cells with the triangle curve. Have you looked at my GH definition?

Yes, I have looked at it. I´m going to put it into practice. very kind for your help

1 Like

Good. If the file above is the solution for your problem please click the Solution box.

BTW: I changed your title so people know what the topic is about

I am trying to make this voronoi model. and it is complicated for me thank you for your help
voronoi

If you need more help, post your Grasshopper file.

voronoi 2.3dm (34.8 KB)
thank you

That’s an empty Rhino file. Do you have a Grasshopper file?

voronoi 3.gh (6.9 KB)
i`m trying on what you sent me

I scaled your triangle since you were running into tolerance problems.

I’d also suggest to search the forum on similar voronoi definitions. It’s a hugely popular topic so you will also find many files to look at and learn.

voronoi 3.gh (16.4 KB)

1 Like

You are very kind. Been trying various ways and it was freaking me out When i finish the metal work I send you a photo of how it has been

Your image above shows an attractor based voronoi and rebuilt curves. So many possibilities…

It gives me this error

Try to install

What version of Rhino are you using?

Version 6
(6.1.18023.13161, 01/23/2018)
Retrieving license from License Manager…

Multipipe only works in Rhino 7.