Grouping pairs from 2 sets

Hello again,
I’m tearing my hair out trying to figure out how to group the label numbers here with the unrolled brep it corrisponds to. im including a file with a small selection from a much larger array. each brep is selected in a specific order which then gets a number. then its unrolled and lableled with that same number so I can mitrecut it on a CNC. i need the label so i can reassemble it and install… I just cant for the life of me figure out how to group each unfolded brep with its number. I can only seem to group them all together. Any help is much appreciated.
Michael

label help.gh (10.4 KB)

label and array.3dm (562.0 KB)

I am not sure if this is what you are after, but you can use Merge before feeding into Group component. The Match Tree here only matches the Datatree to be equivalent to the other. As a result, the Groups consists of Breps and Curves from the Text component. Each branch of that resulting Group tree represents results for each Brep and the text Curves.

Hi, @mtdelucia,
Maybe that’ll get you closer to what you need.

unroll_label_help_Lina_.gh (18.4 KB)

Also, check out the OpenNest example files on food4rhino, I believe these are on the folder for Rhino6 download.

Best,
Lina