I am trying to create a simulation like this in grasshopper, just downloaded Kangaroo and using it for the first time. My understanding in grasshopper is at a very basic level. Can anyone please guide me on how to achieve this kind of simulation? I am not able to find any tutorial online regarding this.
gcad.11.202
(Gcad 11 202)
1
Adam_M
(Adam Mounsey)
2
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Grasshopper Origami Please HELP! | 4 | 758 | November 27, 2019 | |
| I want to simulate this pattern | 0 | 567 | December 24, 2021 | |
| Origami/Kirigami examples | 4 | 3832 | August 15, 2020 | |
| Creating an origami structure/surface in Grasshopper + Kangaroo | 1 | 1196 | August 16, 2019 | |
| New to Rhino. Want to model origami folds in Grasshopper | 1 | 594 | January 17, 2019 |