whilst creating a new c# script component today (grasshopper 1.0.0006) I got a nasty shock when I found that
System.Linq was no longer available.I use Linq all the time inside my custom components.
However, I was able to add it back in by typing in the whitespace at the top of the script file below the
using statements, which I’m sure was not possible in the past. Is there a grasshopper changelog available that describes this new namespace behaviour and the removal of
If this new approach to
using is by design then I suggest adding a comment in the c# script template along the lines of:
// Add additional System, Rhino and Grasshopper namespaces here