Geometric Pattern


Need some enlightment.

So I have a panel of 5’ x 10’, and I want to do something like in Image 1.

I know the guy uses “Triangle Panel” for the base geometry and “Pull Points” to achieve this non-uniform pattern.

Is there anyway to do the same thing but with the following fish scale pattern?

Appreciate it.

Can you provide additional info?