This 3-hour workshop will introduce you to the main tools VisualARQ adds to Rhino for developing an architectural project, producing the 2D documentation drawings and delivering a BIM model for other AEC applications.
What will you learn?
- How to work with parametric architectural objects
- The Level and Section manager that let you work and organize the model at different levels and sections
- How to produce 2D drawings from the 3D model
- How to generate dynamic BIM objects driven by Grasshopper (also known as VisualARQ Grasshopper styles) with unlimited options of design
- How to automate many modelling tasks through the VisualARQ components built for Grasshopper
- How to add custom data to geometry and list in schedules
- How to deliver BIM models and collaborate with other tools through the IFC import/export capabilities