Forum posting errors

I see either ‘this is being edited’, or ‘an error occured’, I also see a grey hand saying ‘Me Too’.

I save again and get past the error.

Anyone else having fun ?

and today yet again.


me too

and even adding to my post. I get ‘an error occurred’
how can my post be edited by another user, there is no one responding to this !!!

Steve

Hi Steve, I’ve never had this problem, but first of all I would check if you have more than one device connected to the same post (e.g. you have opened the same post on the PC and the phone).

Another thing could be that someone in the forum has edited your post as an administrator while you were editing it (if a user is very helpful and active on the forum, they gain the ability to edit thread titles or move them to different sections).

This happens to me since a few weeks every time when I try to post a new topic. When I ignore the warning and just hit the button again, it completes my post.

However, a couple of times I didn’t had luck and was unable to create new topics, so the only workaround was to copy my whole post, save it as a txt document and try later.

I get similar issues, especially creating a new topic, read through the finished/ send version and do some edits / correct some typos 30 seconds later