Exciting paid project with AdditiveFlow

Hi all,

We’re a startup developing an advanced multi-material topology optimisation software (www.additiveflow.com) primarily targeted for Additive Manufacturing. We currently have one desktop application called FormFlow and a plugin for Grasshopper called FireFlow. Our software stack enables multi-functional design for single components, primarily driven by multi-physics simulation.

These two software are complimentary, FormFlow can be used for the optimisation and FireFlow for the manufacturing preparation. Our FEA solvers were created in-house to be additive-aware (orthotropic), these consists of mechanical and thermal, as well as coupled thermomechanical.

I’m looking for experienced Grasshopper experts to carry out some work on FireFlow, the ideal candidate will:

• have 5+ years experience building plugins for GH in .Net
  • ideally but not mandatory be proficient in C++
  • have some familiarity integrating DLL’s and working with COM objects (IUnknown)
  • have basic mechanical engineering & material science knowledge
  • have basic understanding of 3D printing

If you don’t have sufficient programming experience but you’re a GH expert and are interested in what we’re doing feel free to share your profile. I am also looking for individuals to put together some compelling example files in GH for customer projects and public case-studies.

Please send your application to hello@additiveflow.com with CV and example of past work, please include in subject which project you’re applying for.

All the best,

Charles

1 Like

Hello @charles2

I would like to assist you with your requirement
kindly reach me out at noah@cisinlabs.in or skype: noah3816

Looking forward

Best regards,
Noah

Hi Noah,

I tried to send you an email (failed delivery) and adding you in Skype without luck.

Can you please add me: charles.fried

bump

Hi Charles,

I have sent you an email. Please check.

Thank you,
Sakshi