Real-time 3D walk-throughs with live integration in Rhino
Enscape™ is a virtual reality (VR) and real-time rendering plugin for Rhino. With just one click, you can start Enscape and within seconds walk through your fully rendered project - no uploading to cloud or exporting to other programs required! All changes in Rhino are immediately available to evaluate in Enscape. You are quickly able to explore different design options and present projects to clients. If the client wants to see something different in the design, Enscape will immediately show the changes you make to the project. With the option to create a standalone file of your architectural project, you can send an Enscape file to your clients or colleagues which allows for quick demonstrations.
Main features include:
- Real-time walkthrough
- Live link to Rhino – Unlike other renderers the changes in Rhino are directly visible in Enscape
- Direct integration – Keep your tools and use Enscape through the Rhino toolbar
- Standalone export – Create an .exe file from your project that runs without Rhino
- Effortless use – Rendering with one click
- Virtual Reality (VR) – Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support with one click
- 360° Panorama Views - Supports Google cardboard for 360° mobile view
Enscape has become a standard application in projects worldwide at companies like Foster + Partners or Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF).