Drop-down menus dissapeared

My drop-down menus dissapeared. I tried to reinstall Rhino 5 and they’re still missing. please help!

Hi Karl - if you mean the menus at the top of ther Rhino window, set the visibility in Options > Appearance; if you mean the toolbars with icons are gone, please run ToolbarReset and then close and re-open Rhino.

Any luck?

-Pascsal

Yup, thanks, but from time to time some toolbars or menus are dissapearing for some reason. Weird anyway

Hi everyone! So in the midst of some testing on a script, my drop down toolbar disappeared. The appearance tab worked to a point (see image) but I’m still missing a bunch of drop downs such as Tools, Paneling Tools, T-Splines, etc…
This is the first time I am experiencing this issue. Any idea where I can find them?

Hi Tim - Ugh… If you have not, reboot… if that does not clear anything up, I guess I would repair the installation, from the Windows control panel.

-Pascal

Hey Pascal! Yes the reboot seemed to work! I first ran the suggested Toolbar Reset command, clicked back on appearance, and now restarted to find everything finally back in tact. I’ve been working on a different platform in CD’s and wasn’t using Rhino for awhile with plenty of restarts. I guess after running the Toolbar Reset then restart was the right 1 2 combo to snap things back into place. Cheers!