Delete command and importing other libraries

Hello scripters, I need a bit of help. I have 2 questions.
First question: How could I delete a command that I created in Python? And I observed that even I created a plug in, the command appears in the IronPython plug in.

Second question: How can I import other libraries in IronPython, or how to make it communicate with the IDLE of python, because for example, I create a line in Rhino,then I export it,import it in AutoCAD,and in AutoCAD to perform other commands. To run commands in AutoCAD I ll be using the pyautogui library.

Hello

I don’t understand - are you using Python in Rhino or in GrassHopper ? What do you mean by ´created a command’?

Which libraries? Most pure Python libraries which are compatible with Python 2.7 should work - just put the library in your script folder or sit packages folder. (See paths in the script editor options settings)

I’m pretty certain you can’t use IDLE with Ironpython. You will need to separately script Rhino and AutoCad.

Happy pythoning!

Graham

hi graham, the command is made with in python for rhino

like this?

If so then deleting the plugin (and maybe restarting Rhino) should remove the command.

yes,

If so then deleting the plugin (and maybe restarting Rhino) should remove the command.

i ll try and then return with the result

https://wiki.mcneel.com/rhino/5/rhi/uninstall

that should work, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like