How do I change the color of the models in Rhino 8? I am running into an issue that my objects always have a dark color or dark grey to black in any views except monochrome. In Rhino 7, everything is a bit brighter. Please help or advise on a solution.
Option1:changing layer color.
Option 2:assign materials to your model objects.
etc.
Please post a screen shot of what you are seeing, and the results from running the systeminfo command in Rhino.
Hi,
Thank you for your response. Do you mean that I have to use a different computer to run Rhino 8, or is there another way to make this work?
No it means to stop using the dumb USB hub to connect your monitors, it has its own “video card” device inside that is wrecking everything.
Wouldn’t that apply to Rhino 7 also? While it is a problem and needs fixing, might the difference in colour derive from a further problem? I guess we’ll know once the first problem is fixed.









