Custom History plugin, Possible?

I wasn’t aware of anything changing. Ease-of-use wasn’t really my concern though, I wanted a gumball object flexible enough to represent other kinds of modifiers, not just the standard move-rotate-scale options.

I use gumballs at the moment only for points, and then only for axis-aligned translations.

I have for now made a script that updates whenever called and compiled this so it is a command, and I notice that it now has a unique ID… So a shot in the dark: Is it possible to use the plugin ID generated when I compile the Python script? If the history function/eventwatcher could use this then I think I could handle C# both now and a year down the line when bugs come in. (It would not be safe of me to use another language than I “master” as I have to be able to bugtrack it)

Nope, sorry that won’t work. A plug-in Id is not the same as a command Id. There would be extra work we would need to do in this area to get this functionality in python.

OK, thanks, I should have covered most options now to leave you guys alone for a while I think. :smiley: