Creating mesh for further FEA analysis

Hi, I’m have problem with creating mesh for further use in construction software. The case is that I have created surfaces but I cannot manage to mesh them that they have common vertices. I think that the issue might be lack of common edge for surface boundaries, so I’m looking for a workaround.

Few screenshots illustrating the problem:

Not possible to tell precisely what the problem is without seeing the file.
Don’t forget to simplify and internalize the GH file.

Model_forum.gh (31.2 KB)
Thank you for interest in my problem, simplified model in attachment. Surfaces which I try to mesh are in pink group.

Hey, check out this topic, there are some suggestions for similiar challange: Mesh for Finite Element Analysis

Hi @w.radaczynski, unfortunately @ing.jdm7 did not shared his solution, he just posted that it works. I tried to use Iguana plugin but without luck.

Ok, I see. Maybe some components from Karamba3D could be useful: 3.9.1: Mesh Breps - Karamba3D 2.2.0
But I’m not sure if there are some good tools for quads.
There are completely different requirements (therefore different algorithms) if you want to create a decent mesh for modelling/visualization purposes or if you create a mesh for FEA.

Maybe this could be a workaround:

1. Cut the larger surface into parts, so that the parts share edges with the smaller surfaces
  2. Join all surfaces to a (non-manifold) BREP
  3. Mesh the BREP