Hello I would like to create a slider with a condition. For example, if a have two sliders, i would like make one of them with the restriction of the high level never being higher than the level of the first one. Hope I can explain. Thanks
You’ll have to post-process your values, slider limits/values/accuracies cannot be changed by other objects in the file (at least not without some sort of plugin such as MetaHopper).
Do you mean something like this? (Upper sliders sets max, lower slider yields its value or gets stuck at Max. Max value always wins if lowered below the lower slider value):
Slider Conditional MaxValue.gh (5.8 KB)
// Rolf
YESS, thanks RILL
Only one “L” in RIL. This is important. I don’t know why though. ![]()
// Rolf
OK, sorry, thanks again
Just multiply by a ‘0 To 1’ slider:

Minimum or using Expression…
like it, thanks
