CL3VER 3.0 - Web based 3D presentations from Rhino 5 models

Real-time photorealistic lighting, V-Ray material support and secure project sharing for High Quality real-time 3D presentations on any device

CL3VER, the cloud based platform for interactive 3D presentations, releases CL3VER 3.0, the new generation of the platform dedicated to engineers, architects, and other design professionals.

CL3VER 3.0 is a much improved version of the CL3VER platform that includes:

• WebGL GPU-based real-time lightmap technology
  • V-ray material support for Autodesk 3ds Max
  • A new collaborative and secure scene sharing system
  • An improved importing system to support larger Files
  • An Improved editor Interface
  • An automatic navigation menus creation system

The Rhino 5 to CL3VER export plugin is available for free at food4Rhino.
For more information visit www.cl3ver.com.

I just loaded Cl3ver 3.0 and cannot get it to run. The export command show in the command line but I get some sort of exception.

I think that ARCH48 is a texture file. Any ideas?

Our online learning material has been updated with a whole new set of Tutorials. Here are our tips to guide you through the tutorials to create your first simple presentation in a very short time: Getting started with CL3VER 3.0

CL3VER is now available from $50 per month:

“The new pricing model of the CL3VER platform enables architects and designers to create interactive 3D presentations of their projects from $50 per month. The entry level subscription allows users to access and edit content anytime and anywhere through the web based editor. Once the presentation is ready the user can choose different ways to share it, from a private and secure environment to a public URL that can be published and shared on websites and social media.” Here is the complete news