Can you believe that Visual Studio Mac does not support C++

Can you believe that Visual Studio Mac does not support C++?

I use a grasshopper plugin called Dendro on pc. But later on it goes error on Mac. Thankfully Dendro team released visual studio project file. So I tried to build Dendro on my Mac Visual Studio. However it fails and says:

/Applications/Visual Studio.app/Contents/Resources/lib/monodevelop/bin/MSBuild/Current/bin/Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(5,5): Error MSB3073: The command "Copy "/Users/jiazhuang/Downloads/dendro-master/x64/Debug/DendroGH.dll" "/Users/jiazhuang/Downloads/dendro-master/x64/Debug/DendroGH.gha"
Erase "/Users/jiazhuang/Downloads/dendro-master/x64/Debug/DendroGH.dll"" exited with code 127. (MSB3073) (DendroGH)

The building process stop in the middle, but I still got DendroGH.dll. I renamed it to .gha. Hope it might work. Unfortunately it still doesn’t work on Mac.

I searched online some said is because Dendro uses C++, but Mac visual studio does not support C++. Anyway, Mac Visual Studio so sucks, missing lots of features.

When I need to type Rhino code on the Mac I try to stick to Visual Studio Code.

The build command relies on Windows’s copy command, which is cp on macOS. And Dendro’s GH library cannot PInvoke CPP DLL because it’s “dylib” on Mac. It’s not an issue of VS.

Generally C++ is not portable. You will need to modify Dendro’s code.

How do you use VSCode to build gha?

what is dylib? How do I modify?