C# Component and System.Numerics.Complex type

Hi, there! My name is Alexander Miller, I’m from Russia. I have a problem with working with System.Numerics.Complex type in Grasshopper. For some purposes in the Grasshopper I need to find all roots of a polynom. I can do it without any problems in Visual Studio C#, using MathNet.Numerics library. It works perfectly, and is very useful and rapid mechanism of the rootfinding. So, I added MathNet.Numerics.dll to my C# component in Grasshopper, and it does work as it has to work, for example when I need to do some matrix calculations, derivatives and so on. BUT! The rootfinding algorhythms use complex numbers as it should be, but when I tried to realize it in Grasshopper C# component, it gave me some errors, for example like this one “Error (CS0012): The type ‘System.Numerics.Complex’ is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly ‘System.Runtime.Numerics, Version=4.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’. (line 59)”. MathNet.Numerics.Polynomial has Roots() method that returns numbers of the Complex type. As “Complex” I mean System.Numerics.Complex, but Grasshopper cannot work with it, it doesn’t know this type. So, I tried to add System.Numerics.dll to my C# component, and it returned me an error. I tried to add the other dll, I mean System.Runtime.Numerics.dll, but it always returned me an error. Can you please tell me, what am I doing wrong? And how can I “make to be friends” my Roots() method of MathNet.Numerics.Polynomial, that returns System.Numerics.Complex as a result and my Grasshopper C# component, that doesn’t know about this type. I added all my files here, so you could use it. Thanks a lot!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T8YaYG5gngL1rIKJ897yenKAT0_3p_oW?usp=sharing