File “230428 Make2D Bug.3dm” (attached) has boxes:
- one as a polysurface in Layer On
- one as a polysurface in Layer Off
- one as “Block 01” in Layer Off
- “Block 02.3dm” (attached) inserted has a referenced block in layer On.
“Block 02.3dm” has similar boxes:
- one as polysurface in Layer Ref On
- one as polysurface in Layer Ref Off
- one as “Block 03” in Layer Ref On
- one as “Block 03” in Layer Ref Off
Make2D considers blocks on off layers in referenced files. Make2D ignores all geometry in layers that are off except blocks within referenced files/blocks.
Image 1 shows all geometry on File “230428 Make2D Bug.3dm”
Image 2 shows the initial situation with the layers OFF off and the layers ON on
Image 3 shows the result of Make2d