I want to model this super basic surface
It is bordered by two curves, which the inner one of is slightly higher (z-axis).
My idea is to:
1. build these curves from fairly simple curves,
2. which I want to blend with the adjustable curve blend tool.
3. Then mirror everything down,
4. make an offset
5. do a two-rail-sweep
My problems already start at #2 with the curve blend tool, which won’t give me a nice G2-blend.
Now my questions:
- Are there any requirements for the initial curves? Do they need to have a certain type of degree?
- Can those curves be intersecting like mine, or do they need to be seperated?
- Will my general process (after I passed #2) give me any good surface I can continue working with?
Thanks for the help!