I’m going through the following process:
- Create a grid of polygons
- Create a reference plane, roughly 12" x 12" & rebuild @ 20x20
- Create a curved plane about the same size & rebuild @ 20x20
- Use Flow Along Surface to get the polygons in place on the curved plane
- Split curved surface with polygons
- Offset Surface on curved surface (in this case, outward, .25"
I am getting geometry artifacts all over the place after offsetting (see below) - are there some settings / workflow I can change to eliminate this?