Avoid overlap between surfaces

How can I draw two squares connected to one side and have the same parametric dimensions, so that the squares grow and grow together by changing the parameter without overlapping

Help Us Help You
3. Attach minimal versions of all the relevant files
If you have a gh file you have a question about, attach it to the post. Do not expect that people will recreate a file based on a screen-shot because that’s a lot of pointless work. It’s also a good idea to remove everything non-essential from a gh file. You can use the Internalise Data menu option to cut everything to the left of a parameter:

Simplifying a Grasshopper network

If you are referencing curves or breps or meshes from Rhino, you can also internalise them so you won’t have to post a 3dm file as well as a gh file. If you’re unsure whether all the relevant data is internal to the gh file, try opening it in an empty Rhino. Does it work? Good. No? You’ll need to internalise more.
At least post some reference image’s

Check here
Is your query similar to above mentioned check it once

How can I draw two squares connected to one side and have the same parametric dimensions, so that the squares grow and grow together by changing the parameter without interfering

Thank you
But my question in another way is if I draw a Parametric rectangle and the point of the" rectangle base plane" of the entrance P is a specific point and then draw another rectangle and want to be the point of the “rectangle base plane” of the entrance P of the new rectangle is one of the points of the first rectangle and move with him how can I do that?

Hard to see what you want from that description/pictures.

1. guess: a “negative” component for the second rectangle. Means one rectangle goes from 0 to 7.4 and the other from 0 to -7.4. Btw. why are you using boolean “gate or” with the surfaces as an input?

2. move your first rectangle by the x-dimension in x-direction to get the same rectangle at the end of the first.

Like this you need @aseelibraheem.arc

Like this