Seeking Motivated Architectural Drafter.
Gauge Design Group has an immediate opening for a permanent, full-time position in our design department. We are a fast-growing company providing full interior design, casework, millwork, metal fabrication and custom production and prototyping solutions, in addition to our award winning staircases.
The right candidate should possess:
• A willingness to be challenged and a strong drive to produce work at the highest level
• 3 to 5 years of experience in producing high quality architectural and shop drawings
• Expert level knowledge of Rhino including layouts
• A keen eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
• A willingness to carry out a wide variety of tasks with a positive attitude and eagerness to gain proficiency
Competitive pay DOE. Flex schedule and full benefits offered.
Visit www.gaugegroup.com to learn more about us.
Telecommuters need not apply.