Announcement! New and improved Grasshopper docs website

Thanks for the list of addons, but in regard to this you must be viewing an older version of the page. Visit http://grasshopperdocs.com/ and press Ctrl+F5 to hard refresh. The page header should say “4907 components including 95 addons.”

2 Likes

Hi @design10. These have been added, thanks for suggesting them:

Don’t work on my PC:

• Cocha - I suspect it does not contain any GH components
  • Swift

Work okay but don’t index due to technical limitations of my indexing script:

• Bison

You mean in your personal gh they don’t show? Do you have the .gha in the correct folder called “Libraries” (not components, even though the menu path from gh is called components folder, it brings you to libraries) and have you unblocked it? It will also require that you fully close and re-open Rhino before using. I and many others use Pf for version 5, 6, and even WIP and it works. The errors for TBoxs usually occurs if any of the previously mentioned steps weren’t done. (I use Pufferfish also on a computer that doesn’t have Rhino 5 and it works)

1 Like

Yes, shapediver took over squid.

1 Like

Tree Sloth: https://www.food4rhino.com/app/treesloth

Or maybe it is there already because it’s components go into the regular Grasshopper tabs.

1 Like

Yes, they work now. Maybe I should have installation instructions on the addon page. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Newly added addons:

• Chimpanzee
  • Bison
  • Slingshot
  • Clipper
  • Blindfold
  • Bubalus
  • Design Space Exploration
  • Droid
  • Flatworm
  • GeoDex
  • Gear
  • Impala
  • Instance Manager
  • KarambaIDEA
  • Mouse
  • Nemo
  • NM Optimisation
  • Opossum
  • Parakeet
  • Salamander
  • SkinDesigner
  • Tarsier
  • Telepathy
  • TRNLizard
  • WombatGH
  • Zebra
  • Sunflower
  • RoboDK
  • QuadEdgeDataStructure
  • Emu
  • KUKA Prc
  • RhinoMembrane
  • Tree Sloth
4 Likes

Nice!
thanks!
-wim

1 Like

I’m seeing a “404 - There isn’t a GitHub Pages site here.” at http://rhino.github.io/. Am I interrupting an upload?

Hi Tim, the site has moved to www.grasshopperdocs.com

Thanks for that. I must have been viewing a cached version of this (Discourse) page; it redirects correctly now.

Is there a search function that I don’t see? If not, can one be implemented?

Edit: Never mind. It looks like I can go to the Complete Component Index and search there.

Hi @Robinicks, awesome work on the site! Sorry to resurrect an old topic (I don’t know if this discussion moved elsewhere), but would you mind featuring Assembler?

Thank you very much in advance!

Its done! Assembler - Addon for Grasshopper | Grasshopper Docs

1 Like

Thank you!

However, it seems like several components are missing… :confused: (see the documentation page for reference Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.)

Its fixed - Assembler - Addon for Grasshopper | Grasshopper Docs

2 Likes

Hi @Robinicks ,
You are doing terrific job with Grasshopperdocs website.
Thank you once again for all the effort and help you did for spreading information about Grasshopper plugins. Grasshopperdocs is truly a unique library!

Can we add the following 5 Gismo’s components:

Read Shapefile
Earth Anchor Point
Shapefile to location
Green View Index
Tree CO2

Thank you in advance for this addition.

Hi, yes I am working on a system that should fix this issue of missing components once and for all.

1 Like

Thank you @Robinicks . That would be great.

Awesome! Thank you very much!

Hi @Robinicks, I noticed ShapeDiver is not part of the list anymore, although at some point we had made it work. Any chance to add the plugin again? Let me know if you need anything from our side.