- Create, interrogate, and store all geometry types supported in Rhino. This includes points, point clouds, NURBS curves and surfaces, polysurfaces (B-Reps), meshes, annotations, and extrusions.
- Work with non-geometry classes supported in Rhino like layers, object attributes, tranforms and viewports
- Read and write all of the above information to and from the .3dm file format
- Use as a client to make calls into the Rhino Compute cloud server for advanced manipulation of geometry objects
- Available on most platforms (Windows, macOS, Linux)
Use this discourse category to discuss the rhino3dm project.
Some samples related to rhino3dm: https://codepen.io/collection/AkyjyN/