Conveyor is a commercial geometry and data management plugin for user-friendly compatibility between Rhino® and Revit® software applications. Conveyor enables you to translate your Rhino geometry into BIM elements without the need for complicated workflows or advanced interfaces.
The tool leverages McNeel’s OpenNURBS for making direct connections from Rhino to Revit. The tools provide interfaces for tracking imports, managing object updates, and integrating properties with a low barrier to entry. You can read our documentation here.
The Conveyor package includes:
- Support for Rhino 6 and Revit 2020, 2019, and 2018.
- Revit plugins for making direct connections to Rhino 3DM files.
- Rhino plugins for assigning geometry to object categories for importing
- Data management tools in Rhino (Semantic) for creating and assigning custom properties
- Grasshopper tools for supporting parametric and computational workflows.
Future versions of Conveyor in Rhino 7 will implement custom Rhino.Inside tools further streamlining compatibility with a low barrier to entry.
Use this forum category to:
- Provide feedback on our trial version.
- Get answers to general questions about the different workflows available
- Provide ideas for ways we can improve the Conveyor product.