.3dm to jpg help

Hi all,

Firstly I would like to apologise upfront for the question and it being basic.

I have been provided a .3dm file and the corresponding jpg. I would like make edits to the .3dm (make it yellow gold) and export this to .jpg. I have around 100 .3dm files that this needs this done.
I am needing .jpg to display as a picture.

Could someone possibly help with the steps are perhaps point me in the right direction?
Attached are the .3dm and jpg files for reference.

Thank you!

Link should attachments not work - Dropbox - Error

take a look

Thanks Javier. Would this take the 3dm model to an image - like the two files I provided?

Moved to Rhino For Windows category…

Hi - your question is a bit too undefined to get a good answer.
Are you expecting a script or a way to do this manually?
The file you posted doesn’t have a layout, which I would think you would want to set up. Are all of your 100-ish files organized the same way - same layer names, units, etc, …? Would all of them need the same views? …
-wim

Thank you for your reply Wim.

Apologies for the vague question - I am very new at this and unfortunately I don’t have the technical know-how to ask accurate questions.

I was hoping for a way to do this in Rhino (or any other program) by means of a manual (simple if possible) process.
All the 3dm files are of a similar fashion and I was was under the expectation that one could easily change these to the output jpg file.
Yes, all of them would need the same view - top and side.

Thanks again for your help.

Hi - I would probably do something like the attached.
Ring Setup Template.7z (8.2 MB)

For each ring, delete the geometry in the model view and import a new ring 3dm file.
In the layout, place new dimensions and probably annotations and then print the layout to JPG.

-wim