Wrong thickness of the hatches after printing to PDF

Please help - do you know why I have the correct display in the print preview in rhino, but after printing to PDF the strokes are printed in bold? What is affecting this please? I can’t figure it out and already need to submit the project.

All the time it was printing correctly and now suddenly like this and I don’t know why.

Thank you very much.

Hi @user1721 do you have a sample file to check this out?

@user1721 Thanks for the file!
The problem with line widths in the Rhino 8 section styles is that they are meant to be used for display purposes. There is no attribute for the “print width”, like it exists in the regular attributes.

As you may know, we have integrated the Rhino 8 section styles into the Section attributes icon, in the Properties panel. And we have included a “Print width” attribute for the section boundary, since that attribute is missing if you assign the section styles by layer, or by object using the Rhino dialogs. I guess McNeel will include the Print Width in their section styles dialogs soon or later, but in the meantime, you can use the VisualARQ’s:

PD: I still ignore why the hatches get different widths in your printing results. I don’t know if that can be edited, but I always get them as Hairline.