Which component is that?

Hello ,
could You please help me, which component is this and where is it to find?
Thank You very much! I am searching for the yellow component…


I forgot to attach the picture. It is about the yellow component!
Thank You!

It is called “Panel” found in params > input tab

I think he/she meant above.

thank You very much!!! :slight_smile: