Lands Design is a professional landscaping plug-in with BIM technology to design gardens and green spaces that works on Rhino 6.
Lands is ideal for landscape architects, urban planners, town council technicians, constructors, designers and draftsmen, environment departments, nurserymen, gardeners, etc.
Lands Design has been officially released in April 2020, but it is in constant development. You can join the development process by asking questions here or sending your feedback to our support team: email@example.com.
- Extensive Plant database: search and insert plant species, each one with their own technical specifications and detail characteristics. Lands design includes libraries with real trees, each one with textured materials on leaves, branches, trunks, and flowers. They can have different render appearances for season change simulation.
- Setting out plans and Landscape project documentation: automatically generate 2D technical plans of a landscape project and create lists to quantify the information of the plant species, zoning areas, watering systems, etc.
- Virtual tours: walk interactively through your project design or create videos of virtual tours with plant growth and season change simulation.
- Customize and edit vegetation species: assign custom 2D and 3D representations to each plant species. The tree editor allows you to easily customize the appearance and shape of any plant with textures and materials, from the trunk to the tiniest leaf.
- 3D Terrain modeling tools: create terrains from contours, elevation curves, point clouds, DEM files, or import terrains from the web. Lands Design includes a set of tools to easily modify terrains, calculate the volume of land movements, apply cut and fills, hollows, etc.
- Civil Work: create paths, stairs, dwarf walls, fences, or element rows for your landscape project. Lands include an extensive block library of urban furniture and landscape elements.
- Watering system tools: define the watering installation using different sprinkler types, sprinkler distributions, and pipes.
- Grasshopper integration: Lands integrates into Grasshopper for automating many modeling tasks using Lands element components.