Join us for a Webinar on September 12
Welcome to Rhino for Mac
Friday, September 12, 2014
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Kyle Houchens of The Outside Design Digital Design will introduce you to the basics of modeling in Rhino for Mac. Kyle will show you how to design and model a water bottle completely in Rhino for Mac. Rhino tips and tricks will be covered throughout the presentation.
- The presentation will take approximately 1 hour, and question will be
taken at the end.
- The presentation will be recorded and posted here by September 15, 2014. (no need to sign up, if you can not attend.)
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Please email Mary Fugier if you have any questions.
- PC-based attendees - Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003
- Server Mac®-based attendees - Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
- Mobile attendees - Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet