VisualARQ Style GH file needed

Can you guys please upload the Grasshopper file that is behind this VisualARQ Style?

I would like to deconstruct it for the educational purposes.

Hi @moby-dk here you are: (I added muntins to the Hinged Glass one, in the last version I made).

Hinged Glass with Handle.gh (82.7 KB)
Hinged Double Glass with Handle.gh (101.6 KB)

1 Like

Thank you,

Your script is very nice, but I’m a little surprised that it’s all vanilla Grasshopper components to make this door definition. I was expecting a usecase for the VisualARQ components such like: Door Frame, Door Leaf, Door Stop, etc.
Are there Element GH Styles where these components show their full potential?

You can have a look at OpeningTools that I developed in order to bridge the gap between VA styles and vanilla Grasshopper. Still in development and not at all as stable as I want it to be, but worth a try:

https://www.food4rhino.com/en/app/openingtools

The Grasshopper styles are created with vanilla Grasshopper components (although you can also use VisualARQ objects, explode them in GH, and use the geometry to generate new components).
You can design whatever you want and with any level of detail, and create components or parts of an object that don’t exist in the system VisualARQ objects.

What do you mean? you can explore different examples of using the Grasshopper styles in different object types here: Grasshopper styles - VisualARQ