V-Ray 'Studio Tips' Webinar > now posted online

Are you having trouble getting V-Ray Next for Rhino to produce good renders OR great renders without so much painful and time-consuming tweaking? Then check out this fast-paced webinar with me, Dave Schultze, and a pair of bread-phobic toasters.

I have been using V-Ray professionally as well as teaching at university and LinkedIn Learning for close to 20 years. Said one student, “Dave has the rare gift of making technical stuff easy – and fun!”

The webinar is free and will last about one hour, including the Q&A session. The host is Novedge, the best digital / creative software re-seller on the tubes!

If you miss the webinar, then the recording will be posted afterwards at the same link > Webinars

6 Likes

Looking forward to this webinar!

2 Likes

Great news! Dave’s expert and professional instruction is always excellent. Looking forward to this. Thanks, Dave.

1 Like

Thanks, Veronica!

2 Likes

Looking forward to this review of V-Ray and the intricacies involved in getting photo realistic images that look natural and compelling.

1 Like

Thanks, @Jim_Girard
I hope the webinar gets you to switch over to V-Ray!

OK, Rhino & V-Ray nerds! The webinar is over and its posted online for viewing at any time or any place, even in your underwear. You are so very welcome.

2 Likes

Amazing. Many thanks.

Happy New year.

1 Like