Just released! Urbano for mobility modeling and simulation in Rhino and Grasshopper.
Understand the consequences of your design choices of the street network.
Urbano is a new urban design tool that models active mobility and evaluates access to amenities, streets, and public spaces.
- Download geospatial data. Download maps and points-of-interest data from OpenStreetMaps directly in Grasshopper.
- Import your data. Parse and import layers of existing state information from OSM or shapefiles.
- Look up and change Metadata. Attach Metadata, then look it up and customize parametrically.
- Preprocess and build a mobility model. Automate mobility modeling steps, including creating a topological street network and generating each building’s access point to streets.
- Find routes in different modes. Find routes between origin and designation buildings using different transit modes, such as pedestrians or cars.
- Run mobility simulation with TripEngine.
- Analyze amenities and streets. Compute various metrics in urban analysis, including Streetscore, Amenityscore, and Walkscore.
- Integrate CAD workflow. Bake model geometry with Metadata to Rhino. Work seamlessly with other visualization components.