The challenge: N-Bodies problem

Not here, not me.
But yes, there is a complete model that unify the 4 fundamental forces that use just Euclidean math.

My comment was just an attempt to stop this, was-interesting thread about n-body, from drifting into going full philosophical with unrelated stuff like time travel (lol), and other similar things.
I quit here.

Indeed insofar appears that the N-Body thingy is in the tunnel.

BTW: In the forthcoming Mother of all threads “Master_the_Universe_In_666_simple_steps” I’ll answer all the critical questions (Big Bang, Medium Bang, Little Bang, pos/neg Time, Space dimensions, Black Holes, Pink Holes, Area 51, Aliens, Cats, Dogs, Ducatis etc etc).

Sure, but they are inly observed, not really explained. Pretty much like is Biology books, descriptions but no reason nor any explanation given about life and processes related to it.

Similar thing if you try and ask a random person on the street how their mobile phone really works. 99% of the people have absolutely no clue.

Btw, the so called “fundamental forces” are 7. Then on the opposite side of non-material Aether there are also 7 sub-structures or “forces”, which correspond to the 7 material (matter related).

In every atom or such particle there are ‘components’ (or features) related to all forces material and non-material: gravity, Time, taking Space are such material features.

Regarding the concept of Time travel and why it is plausible…
As the Universe expands and nothing is ever at one place in the Aether, there is a Time path\trace of all the Past (but not for the Future, will explain the Time travel in the Future*… in the future below! Pun intended!)

It means that in the Aether itself there is ‘a record’ of all past states of the matter\occurrences.
Going back (somehow!) in Time and killing your grandfather, does not mean you would automatically disappear. It is more likely going back a we pages in the book and scratch\erase a few words.
But if you decide to stay in that Past time, it is actually your current Present time an your existence won’t be disturbed.
Has anyone did it? No, because it won’t change anything that already happened in the development of the Universe in the Aether.

If then decide to go into the Future (the Time travel way) nothing will have changed. You would see the future expansion of the Universe as it already happened. I imagine it as erasing a few characters in some frames on a film and then to expect they will disappear somehow automatically for the rest of the movie, which already has been made\lived.

That of course implies that Time travelling to the Past, somehow must involve getting the Aetherial information of the past state of the expansion of the Universe. It has to be done outside of its material existence, hence the need of the Aether and the Beyond (non-material structure).

Now, here I am… from the Future (see above)
Going back in Time would mean that the future of the Universe will be developing without your presence in it (your intended deeds\life\existence).
This means that you can go back to any future moment (further from your leaving point in Time) without expecting to see yourself. It is really that simple.
You might as well have intended to go back in Time, but rather decided to stay in the non-material (let’s call it 0 Time existence) and just wait (waiting is a nonsense in this case, I know). It is rather letting the Universe develop and spinning, etc. without your material structure.
Imagine it like your material structure being “slowed down” then a few non-material seconds would result in probably hundreds if not thousands of years of ‘normal’ material development of the (future) universe. Hence you can now chose to either go in to the same point you left (your present time won’t change and you will be making your movie but with some possible notion of how it might develop without your presence in it) or just plunge in to a future point (in its Future). This is the Time travel to the future.

I strongly believe that there were and are some individuals (humans, maybe animals as well) who can do that naturally while asleep. We might call them prophets, witches, wizards, etc. but it is an ability of the Thought (without involving the material body).
With technical manipulation (material devices to conduct material manipulation) we might be able to involve any material bodies (yours) in such Time travel.

It would be similar for the Space travel. The prerequisite would be to not let the “spinning” of our material structures get out of synch with the “0 Time” in relation to the underlying structure of the Universe. I think we can do that by manipulating the “spinning” and most likely this must be done via some Thought related process… but this concept I have not understood\developed so far.

The material device we would need is just for body protection in and out of current to next environment.

I also believe that such travels in Space and Time are happening even now not necessarily on Earth nor by earth humans, but the rate of success is very low. Most experiments result to dematerialisation or just unintended crashes\deaths into stars or collisions into unknown areas of the Space.

There is no 3-body problem. By the time it could become observable it will be too late as the bodies will collide anyway, could be thought as one. So why bother?

There are millions of N-body problems… just look at the night sky with a telescope!
All galaxies are N-body problems with a bunch of collided massive stars as Black hole in their centre.
We can observe them because compared to the vastness of Space, they appear structured into spirals (or explosions of supernovas).

There is no such thing as a planet drifting from star to star in a two\three star solar system.
As I said before… if that is happening, there will be much more things to worry about than trying to predict the trajectory of such planet, because the collision of the stars is imminent.
Have you watched rugby or so called American football. Those games are a good example.

Well … I suspect that you missed the whole point: this thread is about the chaotic motion (the collision part - after a year or 50+M years - is a totally different animal). That said nothing lasts for ever.

That said:

1. Motions are chaotic.
  2. Bodies may or may not collide (and I’m talking having some sort of observable time in mind - NOT up to the end of days) depending on the param values used (i.e. if the distances, radii, densities are “realistic” AND the Grav constant is as it is: you may get bored until the Armageddon happens).

Just modify the values in the 2nd indicative C# posted above and see what happens.

I am not into programming with C#. Such models are just models. Real bodies have gravity fluctuations as is the case with every planet. Could we say similar irregularities are valid for atoms\sub-particles? I think not, but that is a whole different subject.
Someone above suggested bodies with mass will have gravity, but to prove this is not so easy.
Because it has to be proven from the smallest (sub-particles) to the biggest objects (stars) through asteroids and flying rocks (planets and cold lava chunks) in space.

Certainly there is gravity. Possibly it is stronger towards mount Everest but as well the equatorial belt\ring of the Earth is a bit bulging out (centrifugal force as a result of Earth’s own axial rotation).

If Earth is our vessel in Space does it mean that if suddenly it stops its axial rotation we all will be accelerated towards East direction in a gradient from the poles (lowest) to the Equator (highest)? Seem it will have to be so.

I think the ideal model of the 3-body problem suggest the bodies have the same mass, size maybe as well, etc. Such model is invalid for planets and quite surely for stars as well.
It might be applicable to atomic structure sub-particles but thankfully in that level there are actually no material structures… or maybe there are, which will make that material a sub-level of material we already explore, which means there are material sub-atomic particles of already atomic particles… and it is contradiction.

Hence the N-body model is only valid for subatomic particles, but then they are not material so… after all it is just a mathematical impression with equations from physical models.
Therefore I think there is no point to even bother.

Oh, I forgot to post a link to one of the most recent endeavours in sub-atomic structure and behaviour.
The good part starts at about 8:57 min.
Enjoy!

wow, two days off and this went absolutely crazy! I woke up in my bathtub without any memory how I got there and it took me about 10min to see and hear again. I thought I just time travelled, but the guys at the hospital said I needed to make a CT, examinations for epilepsy, etc and sleep alot.

I think I need to quit here as well, as thinking hurts my brain. I’d have so many things to say mostly regarding @maje90 , I honestly think his approach of seeing thinks corresponds best to mine. Everythink is defined by human, what we work with. 1+1 gives only 2 because we defined and named it like this.

under these circumstances, the premium sardines will never end up in my stomach I think. good luck with colliding massy spheres in c#.

Well … trust the Lord (Prince of SardineLand etc etc): you only need a bottle of Don Julio 1942 (“sort” of bargain at ~170E) . Kinda Red Bull (but waaaaay better): gives you wings.

Moral: go after Da Morgada sardines, never give up (hope dies last)

C2H5OH is not good for us… the O-H connection is so strongly polar that it destroys your brain cells irrevisibly (except your under 22 years old)

once I’ve done the paid work, I’ll go for the sardines :wink:

Now here is the main point of all my “tirade” above:

As I said expansion of the universe means slowing the speed of light and thus all material rotation.
This possibly could also mean that the pace of Time would appear to our thoughts (perceptions) as if it is accelerating. Because the material existence\expansion of the Universe is decelerating, yet still expanding (at the current moment we have today).

Now what will happen when your materials structure is outside the material belt?
When you leave the current time frame (expanding space and decelerating speed of light and thus possibly the spinning of all substructures) your non-material image will go outside Space but with the material structure would appear as if stopped or at least extremely slow.
Our senses might get numb, as if we are in a dream… quite possibly the same, but without the need of a deep sleep (auto-hypnotic pre-sleep state of the brain).
We become just a Thought… Timeless entity.

Imagine at this point causing your material structural equivalent in that Stillness going faster…
Technically that would mean going back in time where the expansion was faster and the speed of Light too. If you “slow it” (as hinted above in my previous post) the material structure of the Universe will appear (though it can not be seen with eyes… very similar to imagining, dreaming) to develop in a future state.

The main question would be can wee keep track of our location, where we left the material belt.
I think yes with the proper materials (hopefully will be discovered around stars and some planets) who might have such structural properties… maybe crystals or some ultra-heavy elements.
Just a logical assumption. Of course it might be related to some kind of radiation and keeping track of TimeSpace… pretty similar to how atomic clocks work.

I think it is quite logical description so far.
The idea to keep in mind is that no matter what you do, you won’t be able to stop the Universe from developing (expanding deceleratingly). Ever. It does not depend what you do.

key concepts:
· expansion of the Universe
· speed of Light decelerating with expansion of Universe
· thus Time to appear accelerating (material and non-material\Thought counterpoints) as material movement in Universe catches up with the speed of Light, which is decelerating
· it is always Present time for you, no matter how far back or ahead in the Universal evolution you chose to “travel”
· gravity does not depend on the speed of Light
· gravity is a property of orientation of sub-“particles” and can be repositioned with the use of special heavy elements (might also result in a decreased inertial “forces” to almost infinitesimal values) for closed inertial systems
· with specific orientation of this “geometric orientation” of the atomic “particles” we might attach such an object to a specific gravitational value to counteract current gravitational field\wave… like wave-surfing.

Time will tell.

Math.Pow(Yikes, Yikes) : You should join some female employees of mine in the practice who protest day in day out (obviously I’ll fire’m all in due time).

1 Like

completely off-topic but:
I sure will feel great between ten unemployed women;)
and then they will learn how to make their own better and cheaper nervous poison:

this particular one had to be diluted down to 55%, it’s a great great chianti brandy.
(and yeah, you see some whole-grain f#@§ing cookies without chocolate in the background…)

1 Like