The challenge: N-Bodies problem

…the biggest problem of the idea is that we are fixated on a timeline, thus reverting back to a theoretical 0 and then trying to recreate the hypothetical reality by adding 9/10 parts invisible X’s to the equation for it to be “stable”. And now we have invested so much into calculate this fractal that we have reached a point of no return for the theorem. All of this while still not understanding gravity, or repulsion/flux pinning on both the micro and the galactical mega macro scale… Sometimes resetting the computer and starting over from scratch with all the new data recalibrated can yield better conclusions. In life, design, relationships and beliefs, micro and macro. What if larger bodies are held in place of each other, repulsion and attraction at the same time, with different exponential forces and reaches based on polarities on multiple levels. Atoms, cells, bodies and celestial bodies alike, so a three star system acts like one anamorphic one, what would the force field look like and how would objects orbit them? Would the trajectory be circular, or would it change when the stars they orbit align in different directions over time?

Not related to the N-body problem… but let’s pretend it is.

We certainly do not know much about Aether (ok, lets call it SpaceTime, although the term SpeaceTime is a bit limiting the real essence of the Aether, which includes Space, Time and other properties such as what we call dimensions, known and unknown laws of physics\chemistry, such as temperature, conductivity, light and el.mag. spectrum, etc.).

Why does Light need speed in a first place just to confuse us?
And are not we all moving with some great speed (relatively speaking) in Space?
But again, how could we measure the “real” speed if there is no 0 point, which does not move? Especially when we claim and observe that Space must be expanding… so it is moving on its own.
But to prove or estimate how (fast\slow) something is moving we would need also Time (as a variable), not just the Space (distance) travelled.

Is it reasonable to think that if Space expands, the speed of Light in it is always constant? I think it is not. In the Beginning it was accelerating just for fraction of “second” (there were no seconds, but nevermind)… and is decelerating ever since, because the expansion of the Universe is not going to last forever (again, proving this would be impossible for the time being).

Some people might argue that because of Biology, neurons, etc. our Thought is bound to the speed of electrons (allegedly same as Speed of Light in “empty” Space… arguably so!).
They thought air was an “empty thing” before proven to exist.

I think in the not so distant future Aether will be proven to have existed since the Big Bang (or whatever that point of primordial and quite ominous Creation pulse was).
It is directly related (connected) to the structure of matter we call atoms, which we just have started to tackle as an idea (a century and a half ago?).

The recent ‘Quantum’ narrative just opens the door of other dimensions… and it is just the beginning.
It will undergo so many corrections and those who stick too much to a “classical” (old school) understanding will be forgotten.

I do believe that Gravity is just a property of the Aether. But is it possible that only certain bodies could have Gravity?
Or do all atoms have gravity in a first place? And if they do, how can we describe that property they have?

Another one:
What if Time is just like Speed? I mean where is the 0 time?
Can we thus assume that Time can be reversed locally for certain area of space?
Imagine it like this:
· you brake a glass, but then only locally reverse its structure (atoms\molecules) before it was broken, whilst the ‘outside’ current time is still doing?

This leads me to another question that had bothered me since I was at school… Time travel.
How is it a ‘Time travel’, whilst for the observer who is “travelling” the Time (thoughts and being) is still flowing\experienced?

I mean, imagine Traveling back to a past Time.
Proving to yourself that you have really travelled back in Time will leave it for another discussion (later). Hints: place on Earth (visited, seen location) memory marks (buildings, landscapes, people?), constellations (that is advanced stuff)…

Travelling back in Time:
· if it is a back point in time of the expansion of the Universe, how come you are still experiencing advancing present Time (and not have become younger or even find yourself in a previous incarnation\body?). Crazy, isn’t it?
· so, let’s assume that Time is “personal”… it means that during the Travelling period, the traveller must have been in another state of the matter that before that was part of the same Universe
· now the idea of an Aether is not so crazy, is it?
· what if our own Universe is a manifestation of certain development of the Aether?
· oh, that means there must be other Universes (hint: of course there are!)
· oh, but since the Traveller is still cognitive, then its state of Travelling must have preserved traveller’s own thoughts\memories

The last opens so much fields for discussion.
Or maybe we are just electrical impulses and our thoughts\memories are just an illusion.

that would imply negative time, not 0 time. probably you could stop the time when the glass is about to burst, but wait until the forces bursting it pass out by time.

Not sure, as there is no negative Speed, nor negative Space.
Negative speed is just positive speed but in opposite to a previous direction.
Thus negative space would be just a normal space, but in another… dimension set or… could we say world\universe?

Thus negative Time will have to be just a normal time. The idea of ‘local Time’ implies location in Space or field of Space, where we might not have witnessed yet: the glass might have been broken in hour neighbours house, for example…

I know it has been just a silly example and that someone in the house could have swiped off small glass pieces already, so reversing the Time for the glass matter would be the same as if we had melted the glass and shaped it in a new sheet or shape (vase, do we know its original shape).

The questions are endless… That is why no one visited the party for Time Travellers scheduled by St. Hawking (of course time travel does not work this way, although Hawking’s joke was hilarious).

I so think that Speed of Light (the current one) seems to be always the same, regardless of how fast one travels (relatively to another), because it is a feature of the Aether of which all material things are predefined part (discrete sets of matter). That is why we can not observe the building blocks of matter, without sacrificing their position in Space… and vice versa. We have to use (for the time being) the same Time property to do it so.

Observing always means 99% reflected Light. 1% is for some eye-sacrificing extreme cases of observing direct light. And with such reflected light we prove experimentally almost every physical law…

Has anyone proven the creation of gravity by condensing\concentrating or just piling up matter? No.
We just have a quite controversial experiment done almost 230 years ago – the “Michell–Cavendish experiment”, which has been done in Earth’s own gravitational field and possibly other disturbances to be taken for truly isolated for outside influences.
But I also admit, I am not smart enough to have understood it… so, I disagree with it or at least am waiting for a contemporary recreation… why not in micro-gravitational conditions in space… but then Earth’s grav. pull vector has to be taken into account, rotation of spacecraft, etc., so… who know.

But I am still waiting for someone to gather (pile up) matter and prove it will induce gravity pull.

I firmly do believe that gravity is a property of the Aether and the creation of stars and planets are in direct relation to it (by inception). But I also believe that we can create gravity with artificial means. I think it is related to some form of rotation\vortex and temperature differential.
Also I do think that there are natural elements (to be found and placed in the Periodic table), which have this property or can be forced to express such property, completely naturally. Such elements could be found (surprise, surprise!) near stars or at the close proximity of planets cores.

Another quite interesting experiment would be to try and create a cloud for the purpose of producing lightnings in laboratory conditions.

that’s what I tried to say in the last post. You assume there must be zero time (probably when you are at speed of light), but that doesn’t mean there must be negative time.

The glass is not broken yet for any person enough far away that the event hasn’t been transmitted by light yet. One could observe from lets say 100 lightyears away what happened 100 years ago.

Yet another pretty silly example would be that even simple numbers behave completely different in positive and negative number quantity. I think it will be far complexer than what we assume is probable.

Concerning time travellers I honestly don’t think we will ever get there before our definit distinction. otherwise we would have some travellers around already.

However, I am far from knowing many things about physics, but I am pretty sure someone here in Geneva is about to play around in CERN that brings us more knowledge about gravity.

I am amazed how much reaction this post has. Really interesting! But I try and let the post get back to its initial point.

Rather focus to Area-51 stuff:

yeah, they’re just a tiny bit less open source than the scientific corner. I thought area 51 was mainly a airplane research and development and testing site. do you know more about the setup shown on the picture?

If you add the US scientific explosion after the Roswell event (that never happened) to the numerous UFO sightings (that never happened) to this thingy (that never happened) … the consclusion is rather obvious. In some way “kinda” the B2 case (that never existed … until CNN captured the “first” landing).

Plus think that US did the Moon trips (these never happened [done in Hollywood as we all know]) 50 years ago where the rest … well … were in a rather neolithic state on these matters.

Of course Roswell crash happened. But it was not aliens, those were bio-andorids (bio-robots, for more info why those were not humans – Ray Santilli movie) who’s owners later were responsible for the ‘Betty and Barny Hill case’ (the so called Zeta Reticuli).

The explosion of electronics after 1948 (the ear of the crash) is undeniable.

Another crash was the so called Tunguska incident. In Russia there are still testimonies and reports from witnesses who claim they have seen the giant orb going… up before descending down to explode just above the surface. But that is another topic.

Come on guys, that picture is so obviously fake.
Those Bob Lazar’s fantasies are beyond ridiculous. He might have seem some military project sights, but that’s it. Just blabbermouths such as MUFON guys. The Nazi’s tried to create some “UFO type” of crafts, but without the propulsion energy source, it has been just a waste of time and effort.

well, looking at the people’s clothes and the bus’s style of your picture, I’d think it’s an elder picture. The shape looks pretty aerodynamic, the “coating” corresponds pretty much to the stealth technologie research approches at that time and thinking of the final B2 design, I’d assume it’s an early prototype for stealth tech rather than a gravity experiment.

That some fancy stuff is going on there is undeniable, but usually people tent to overinterpret things that are kept secret or are not understood. What was “godwill” as explanation some hundred years ago is nowadys called physics. so finally much less dramatic, but much more complex. Just saying it’s UFO’s seems like a too simple explanation.

Never said there is a 0 Time. I think I said that at the current speed of Light (in the Aether!) it will appear that movement stops… you will be seeing a still image of the environment at the moment of reaching the speed of Light.
As if Time has stopped… But at that point your matter would be so much resisted by the Aether, it will appear as if you have gained enormous mass, because F = ma, m = F/a.
It will appear as if you are trying to tear off Space. It might work, but most likely your material structure will dissolve.

We have to always keep in mind that we are matter… I call it concentrated (circulating) energy and what we observe is just a tiny fraction of some electromagnetic energy in the Aether.
But also we observe then were register as memory: thought (how and why is a Nobel prize² question).
So, when reaching that current speed of Light in Aether things in the Universe are still happening, though for our Thought in this state of acceleration relative to the expansion of the Universe in (the Aether) those events would appear as no Time is passing.

In other words, our state of Mind (Thought) will be the most valuable asset.
Imagine it accelerating for a few hours, then go to 0 Time state, then make your “move” in Alter space with 0 Time, then go back decelerating for a few hours.

We are all time travellers. It is related to hour second most vital need as living beings – the need to rest\sleep. When we fall asleep at midnight, bam… as if a few seconds have passed* and we wake up at 8am. I imagine the experience will be the same, though instead of Time passing it will be Space and Time will be close to 0.
*while asleep we are still moving in Space, on a planet, on an orbit, around a moving star around a central point of a galaxy, which is moving in Space, which is a part of the Aether… what speed, I do not know as it is relative, because there is no ‘0 point’ (static) in Space.

I was refering to this, I think I just used the wrong expression. You indeed didn’t say it existed.

However, I don’t think we time travelers just because we are not conscious of the time passing.

It’s not an UFO: It’s just a man made antigravity thingy (but why bother? it doesn’t exist as many other things … blah, blah).

In the mean time you can add some sort of a user rnd probability control (that reverses randomly Gravity > LOL*LOL) making the NBody paths … more …“challenging”.

NBodies_AbstractIndicativeHelp_V1A.gh (120.9 KB)

BTW: What happens if you replace tol with radii[i]+radii[j] ???

that was my question, do you have any more information on this thing?

True, not exactly time travellers, but as I tried to emphasize, what would make you a Time traveller?
How would you know you have travelled in Time?
hint: you will have somehow to rely on memory (thoughts)

How will you keep track of Earth’s position, should you expect it to be a time travel on Earth?
Or should we assume that the traveller is not always in his Present time (which would be a wrong assumption)?

Let’s say you travel back to time of dinosaurs. Would you be able to recognise it is still our very same planet Earth… and how. I think you would not be able to, unless you go out in orbit and try to recollect from memory of geography classes or Google Earth or broadcasts from ISS regarding the profile of the continents. What if you go back to the time of Pangea… same thing!

My point is that beyond any close proximity in Time, travelling too far might lead to complete loss of orientation exactly where or when you are at your Present.

Thus, for the traveller it is always Present time, so they would need proof of confirmation regarding the Time travel.

People still argue about stupid things such as the Twin paradox about Time dilation or the Grandfather Paradox.
Once you begin to accelerate (unless other methods have been used to manipulate your atomic structure\matter of the body), there is time dilation… hence somehow Time travel when you go back to the original location… again if you would be able to relocate it… because everything moves, there is not 0 point in Space, nor in Time respectively! There is only relative 0 speed, which also is never 0.

With such concerns I strongly believe that there is or ought to be distinctive structure of our “3D space” in other dimensions (Time, Thought, Energy levels of the matter) which would allow us (the traveller) to be able to keep track of at least the stellar structure… because honestly what else could it be?!

The Grandfather paradox is pointless, because what if you travel back in time just one year (the planet returns back) and you visit yourself. How could that be possible?

And one more thing…
Travelling back in Time would or would it not imply that the Universe has shrunk a bit as well and all the orbits of planets just went back? Seems it must be that way by pure logic.

Ok, but does it mean that by Travelling in Time we actually can “manipulate” the Universe?
Now, that is the serious question!

I’ve resisted so far, but can no longer stop myself from replying…

1. Time travel is an imaginary concept created by people with heightened imaginations. It is imaginary because it couldn’t actually work. If you traveled forward in time just 1 second (or millisecond) the earth would have moved away from its current position and you would be displaced somewhere else - perhaps inside a wall or a tree or who knows what.

2. Gravity is one of the 4 forces in the universe: magnetic, strong, weak, and gravity. Any object that has mass generates a gravitational field.

3. The big bang theory is the one that makes the most sense to me. Yes, the universe as we know it is expanding. But at some point the totality of gravity throughout the universe will cause it to stop expanding, and then to contract. It will then contract to smaller and smaller spheres (or sphere-like shapes), but still always retain all the energy spread throughout the universe as we now know it.

At some point the level of energy within the sphere will initiate another big bang, and the whole process will start over. This process has always been in effect and always will be. Whether or not any intelligent life ever exists at any particular time or place is merely a matter of chance. But that doesn’t matter because the whole process is never starting and never ending - it just continues.

1. Time itself is an infinite continuum - it has always existed and always will because it has no beginning and no end. Or, in other words, it never started and it will never end.

2. The reason people have difficulty and/or disagreement with these concepts is that they require an understanding of the concept of infinity in some form or other. This level of understanding is not possible for most people (perhaps all people) because no one has ever experienced infinity in any form. But just because we can’t understand it does not mean it can’t exist. For example: No one knows what life really is, but we accept it as very real nevertheless.

Guys… time does not exist.
Matter exist. And matter move.

We just compare things.
For space, we compare the lenght of object A to the lenght to object B. That’s how we measure distances.
For time, actually we use the movement of an object and compare that movement to the movement of another object.
If you carefully break down every different case, you can always see that: we use a movement and compare it to another. Time doesn’t not exist. We don’t measure time. We can’t measure time. Because time doesn’t exist. There is no “common shared clock” between objects.

The only real thing is matter and its properties, which again broken down always fall into simple spatial properties and movement (or energy).

That said, also every phenomenon is strictly 3d. Not even 4d. Time dimension doesn’t exist. Time travel is a joke.
There is no curved/dilated space or time, there is no parallel universe or such crazy finction things…
We just have a partial understanding of things, and so we are using the best-fitting math to calculate/foresee physics phenomenons, and that math end up so deep and complex that seems to be related to things like more dimensions than 3 and/or parallel universes and such.
But it is just the math, numbers. Our personal and artificial attempt to describe the universe with paper and pencil.

Reality is 3d. Nothing more.

I know what i’m saying might sound too semplicistic and superficial, but try to think about it.
I had my un-sharable experience that make me believe this is the only truth.

I beg to differ. I am sure Time travel is just as possible as Space (“normal”) travel is.
It is a huge topic for discussion though! Time travel requires another state of matter (plasma maybe?)!

So, what do you mean by “object”, because particles are set to have mass as well, but how can you prove they have gravity? How can you prove that whatever object has got a gravity property itself?

Yes, I also concur with the idea about the expansion and contraction. The latter does not mean Time and Light will go in reverse like in rewind video tape.
Regarding the idea that some sum of gravitational pull would cause the Universe to stop expanding, am not so sure about that, although we could say that the Universe will have to shrink and black holes with their gravities will have to accelerate that. It is obvious that matter (galaxies) are pretty much very well organised structures (around a vortex of central star\black holes, of course). So the idea of ‘entropy death’ is pretty much useless and contradicts to such simple observation.

So, do you mean time is absolute then? Seems so, if you reject the Time travel concept.
But something tells me Time can not be absolute.
I believe (can not prove it) that Aether is absolute, but I relate it to as the aforementioned “another state” of matter… they call it “Dark matter” but I think such term is a bit inappropriate (quite dumb actually). I call it fine matter or the Beyond, or simply Spiritual matter (related to thoughts, memory, Consciousness).

Well, numbers are infinite and most people can get a decent grasp of that fact (I hope so!).
True… about the essence of life and what it is… and why it is.

Can you prove there are three dimensions for Reality?
Or Energy? Should not Energy be a state of matter?
What is Reality though? The “empty space” of the cosmos\universe, atoms, or the “tangible things” for our senses.

When I was at school (and partially because my grandfather was blind, though he could see to about 16 yo) I tried to envision the pure Thought of a new born human. So here is the thought (pun intended) experiment:

· imagine a baby is born but with some… defects
· the baby is deaf (would be numb\mute)
· the baby is also blind
· the baby has neurological problems, which makes it insusceptible to touch (smell and taste)
Good new is, the heart is beating and the baby still got breathing reflex\instinct (just so it does not die in a few minutes)

What has been born?
I think pure Thought is born. Pure blank Consciousness if you will.
How would such “person” (Thought) think about Time passing by?
Again I will bring you back to the pseudo-Time travel which we all do naturally as we go to bed\asleep.

No one has even proven what and why the need for sleep is so vital… actually it is the second vital to the oxygen\air (breathing; then it is water and food)!

And such Consciousness has its own states of manifestation… and they are all related to what we call Time.