Sort points to make a wave curve

Dear to all, nerds (like me) that work on these kind of days haha,

As I am grateful to learn a lot these days, I still try to learn again especially in datas. I got basic courses about sort lists/points but i still get lost. Well, I created points from translation move from orginial points. And i tried the component “Point sort items” but it seems creating two lists instead of one list.

There is a component that could help ? Thank you very much

Looking forward your response, merry christmas !!!

Good night,

I managed to be close to find a solution but I still stuck. Maybe something is missing, I would like to know if there is any idea to reverse point positions to try to make a continuity of list points.

Thank you very much

Hello Sailor!

New to this forum? Please read this thread on how to ask effective questions: Help Us Help You

Upload your file so I can have a look!
and also, according to the first picture there are four lists, as the color indicate: pink, green, blue and black.
It’s all about order and how the data comes in the first place.

Best regards,
Sir Ernest Shackleton

Hello Captain,

Yes, I’m new in this forum. And, next time i will follow tips about how to ask effective questions.

First of all, thank you very much for the response. I share with you the file so you can have a look :slight_smile:

Looking forward your response, thank you for your time

Curves_File.gh (20.1 KB)

Ok, so I could not understand ANYTHING you where trying to do, so I took the liberty to create another file. Maybe this was what you where dreaming of?
By looking at your file I can tell you’re an absolute begginner, so please take your time to look at the file and try to understand the little tutorial I made about data and how we can manipulate to make different things.
Data is the CORE of gh.
Hope it helps, later skater!
creed bratton

s
Curves_File.gh (46.8 KB)

Best regards,
Sir Ernest Shackleton

I think you are looking for the sort point along curve component

Curves_File_maybe.gh (18.9 KB)

1 Like

Thank you very much. Have a great new year :slight_smile: