Ameya
(Ameya)
March 18, 2024, 4:46am
1
I’m getting this incorrect dispatch pattern from the these components for 0 value. (Index 37)
Any suggestions?
kev.r
(Kevin)
March 18, 2024, 5:42am
2
Text panels show rounded values. So the values in your text panels that show zero values may not actually be zero (but extremely small values, due to the way computers store and manipulate floating point numbers).
Here’s an example.
240318_equal_to_zero.gh (6.4 KB)
There are many topics on this subject in this forum.
Hi guys, I am working on some mesh scripts and in evaluations of the vertices I wanted to coerce a point to check against, and then discovered that the vertex is vastly simplified compared to the coerced 3d point of that same vertex, why is that??? It seems very wrong that the mesh returns a lesser version of the vertex than a coerced version of the same point.
(The mesh is just a 100x100 mesh generated from a height field image, close to origin, nothing done to it, so it is as pure as can be)
…
-Kevin