Please join us for a Rhino + Grasshopper + Digital Manufacturing Workshop at the Presbyterian University Mackenzie in Sao Paulo, SP - Brazil.
- Renata Portelada, architect FAUMack + SubDV + Assistant Tutor at Architectural Association SP Visiting School
- Victor Calixto, architect FAUMack + Atelier Marko Brakovic (2011-2012) + Former Tutor Architectural Association SP Visiting School 2013 + Former architect SubDV (2014) + Master UniCamp
- Thomas Yuki Takeuchi, architect FAUMack + SubDV + Assistant Tutor at the Architectural Association SP Visiting School
- Charles Vincent, architect Sc.D. FAUUSP + Prof. FAUMack + Theory and Design in the Digital Age - Research Group
Keynote speakers to be announced.
- Short CV
- Tell us which 3D modeling software you use
- Attach two good resolution images of your projects
Date: October 19-23, 2015
Time: 2:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: XII Semana Viver Metrópole
Architecture and Urbanismo School
Presbyterian University Mackenzie
For more information please contact Charles Vincent.
What is a RhinoFabStudio? A RhinoFabStudio™ (fabrication studio) is a small-scale digital workshop, certified by McNeel, with an array of Rhino and Rhino compatible software and computer controlled tools and training. These tools cover the various leading-edge industrial methods and materials needed to design, analyze, and fabricate almost anything.