Rhino Crash Course
1 Frederick’s Place
Off Old Jewry
EC2R 8AE, London - UK
Join Bryan Oknyansky, a Rhino guru and international award-winning inventor, for this Rhino Crash Course at FabLab London. This course will get you from zero to Rhino in three days and it’s the foundation class for all specializations.
No matter what you plan to use Rhino for, Bryan will teach you:
- how to feel at home when navigating Rhino’s interface
- how to organize your world inside Rhino
- essential commands to create things in Rhino
- how to access every single method for creating things in Rhino
- how to edit the things you create
- the best way to find answers to your questions about commands in Rhino
- how to ask Rhino how to create the ideas in your head
This intensive crash-course will use examples from the architecture and product design industries to get you up to speed with practical tools and modelling methods useful to a variety of industrial specializations. Students will follow along in a series of in-class exercises with Bryan as he brings over 15 years of experience using and teaching Rhino professionally.