Rhino 5/Windows 10 Display Issue

Thank you Pascal.
Yes, I read that in an earlier post. But, I don’t know how to fix that if this is the case.
It appears that my model is in it’s normal construction placement if that screen shot image is to be trusted. ?
I appreciate your help.

David

Hi David - does ZoomExtents All get you the views you expect? What does Properties say about the camera and target location when the Top view is active and nothing shows? Do the numbers look reasonable or… astronomic?

-Pascal

Pascal,

Zoom extends does not show me all views. And yes, Z location in camera properties is crazy when top view is selected.
Hunkering down now to try to figure that one out ??

Thanks so much again. David

Hi David - I would select the objects you expect to see in the scene with a window or something in an elevation view, then Invert - does the command line report something selected? If so Delete and see if your views behave afterwards.

-Pascal

Pascal. YOU fixed it ! all better.

I have no idea what we have done here but it has to do with the invert command. Totally new to me.
Many thanks.

David

Hi David - the Invert command de-selects any selected objects and selects and unselected objects - so if all the expected objects are selected, then the command finds anything else and you can delete.

-Pascal

Lol I was like “why the heck am I getting emails about some rando thread” until I realized I started this thread 5 years ago!

1 Like